Sat, Jun 20|
I Was Asked About(TM): Healing from Racial Injustice Part 2
An energetic series designed to support individual and collective healing!
Time & Location
Jun 20, 2020, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM EDT
About the Event
This is a seven (7) part interactive series that creates a space for sharing & discussing one's personal experience healing from racial injustice. This series is designed to support the participants' awakening to a deeper understanding of "who they are." Digestible amounts of information will be provided in each session to aid healing at seven (7) different levels-from the root to the crown. All view points are welcomed and may not be explored. More than obtaining answeres learning to ask one's self the difficult questions is essential to awakening the higher self!
- Generate new awareness of self
- Transform limiting beliefs
- Heal from the ground up.
- Express a heartfelt commitment that supports individual & collective healing
- Share experiences of racial injustice
- And whatever we're lead to be aware of, contribute to and/or transform!
*Donations welcome: $pruthxu @pruthxu